A Mind Map is a visual thinking tool that helps structure information, in order to better analyze, comprehend, synthesize, recall and generate new ideas.
How can I use it?
How to draw a Mind Map
1. Start in the middle of a blank page.
2. Develop the related subtopics around the central topic, connecting each of them to the center.
3. Repeat the same process for the subtopics.
1. Be visual: use colors, drawings and symbols
2. Keep the topics labels as short as possible.
3. Vary text size, color and alignment.